To apply for a job, please click 'Apply Now'.
Construction SuperintendentApply Now
Mike Hollaway Custom Homes demands excellence in building "custom" homes. This position offers significant opportunities if you also insist on excellence, and possess creativity, leadership, and strong communication and organizational skills. Primary responsibilities include: managing time efficiently and effectively, and scheduling all sub-contractors and vendors. Must be able to analyze blueprints and be knowledgeable in all facets of new home construction to include plumbing, mechanical, electrical, engineering, and architectural. Must meet with homebuyers, control budgets, and manage all sub-contractor's construction activities. Present concise overview of each home’s progress at mandatory weekly construction meetings.
• Minimum five years "Custom Home" construction experience
• Must be willing to work long hours and weekends if necessary
• Computer Skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Excellent managerial skills
• Excellent organizational skills
• Attention to detail
• Provide references upon request